Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone pls tell me where can i download the best PC antivirus for free without register?

windows ME



Can anyone pls tell me where can i download the best PC antivirus for free without register?nortonantivirus



I downloaded AVG yesterday the Free Trial version, but it is only valid for 30 days.



Can anyone pls tell me where can i download the best PC antivirus for free without register?spyware



I am very interested in these answers because I have the same problem BUT gents who have already answered. AVG is no longer free!! Starting on 2/18 whoever is on a free program will either have to upgrade or end their program. I have gone to the new site and even tho AVG ''SAYS''it will continue offering their anti-virus ware free--I sure can't find it on their site. I am really tired of their ''definitions'' waiting for me every morning when I go on-line. I have RAM full of AVG logs and don't know how to delete them--yet. There's plenty of free anti-virus ware out there--Try Bob Rankin or Leo Nodestrom, or PC World or Jeh's Freeware. Just Google FREE anti-virus ware and take your pick.
www.grisoft.com
Pls is not a word, learn to spell first.
avg free edition.



spywareblaster



ad-aware se



www.freewebs.com/pcpass
AVG antivirus is free. Its probably the best free one, but not the best antivirus....



http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/...
ad-aware by lavasoft and spybot.

No comments:

Post a Comment