Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can Norton Antivirus being updated for free or do you have to pay for the new version every year?

I used to be able to ''update'' the version of McAfee that I owned when I used Mcafee. I now have the 2002 version of Norton that someone burned off for me. We installed it last July. I am now getting reminders to ''renew'' Norton. Can the version I have be updated or do I have to purchase the newest version every year? The Mcafee ''updates'' were free. Thanks!



Can Norton Antivirus being updated for free or do you have to pay for the new version every year?house call



Norton is a paid one. Sorry.



Can Norton Antivirus being updated for free or do you have to pay for the new version every year?matchless



you have to pay for it every year.



it sucks...
pay for a new one every year . depending on how many years of subscription you bought it for.
It would need to be purchased again.....or you can do a format of your hard drive and install it again.....it will be good for another year then.
The new version is not free but the old version can be used for many years. I am still using 2005. You just have to pay a yearly fee for virus updates.



  • quality controlled
  • cream for dry skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment