Friday, August 20, 2010

Free spyware and antivirus protection?

i have a couple of viruses and alot of spyware on my computer i need a program...a really good one...i need one that will delete all the viruses and spyware off my computer as well as fix my registry and any other problems and proctect my computer from any other problems..i heard that microsft had one that you can download from their website can sumone give me any info on this??? thanx



Free spyware and antivirus protection?symantic



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following linkhttp://www.computeractive.co.uk/. On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps



Free spyware and antivirus protection?viruses



Boh of these progam are realy good and they are free and should takecare of your problem

No comments:

Post a Comment