Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which is the best antivirus program available free on web ?

It is avg.



Which is the best antivirus program available free on web ?nortin



Hmmm...depends on yotu ethical stance on what is considered FREE. Nearly any software can be found on the web for ''free''.



If you're interested in pursuing the sketchier side of the internet, try downloading Limewire. www.limewire.com



This program make almost all software ''FREE'' you just have to find it.



Which is the best antivirus program available free on web ?pc security



I love avast. It's virus database is updated every day, and I've never had any problems since using it.
If you have roadrunner, you can download the EZ armor suite (virus scan, pest control, and firewall), for free
I get on really well with AVG Free Edition. You can get it at www.download.com just type in the above...
AVG is the best, there are plenty of updates for the database definitions so you can keep ontop of new viruses and it is not too strenous on your system.



Although, for me, it has missed a few viruses before, so i changed to McAfee which isn't free but protects your computer a lot better.
try avg.com
AVG is the best in my idea... And it worx perfect with the other anti-viruses. I mean there's no conflict. Try usin it with Norton Anti-Virus and be up-to-dated so, there's no way for a virus to ur PC!...
I agree that AVG is the best over Norton etc but I hate how an anti virus slows down my machine so I usually do an online scan. panda has a great scan but my favorite site also tests your machine and does spyware scans as well. go here:
u will try AVG 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment