Friday, August 20, 2010

What is a good antivirus that is*FREE*&wont slow my computer?(i HAV*AVG7.5&AdAware2007*. wil

it has 2 be FREE!



i tryed Avast and it slows my computer 2 much.



AVG 7.5 %26 Ad-Aware 2007 both dont find everything.



What is a good antivirus that is*FREE*%26wont slow my computer?(i HAV*AVG7.5%26AdAware2007*. will not use Avast**)pop up blocker



AVG is the best program to use. I spent 4 DAYS trying to remove a virus from my computer with no success. I tried everything under the sun - Spyware Doctor, Spysweeper, NoAdware, you name it, i tried it. I found a program called AVG from a website majorgeeks.com. Check out the review here.. http://www.majorgeeks.com/review.php?id=...



It took 20 mins to download (and i have a fairly slow connection), and 29 mins to clear the 72 viruses i had on my computer. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME restarting in safe mode, bla bla bla, i tried that too, to no avail. Go striaght to AVG here http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-F... and it will fix the problem. It found viruses that EVERY OTHER spyware couldnt pick up. Amazing program, and completely free. You dont have to pay for programs to remove or protect from viruses. Anyone can use this program, its so simple and straight forward. Good luck.



What is a good antivirus that is*FREE*%26wont slow my computer?(i HAV*AVG7.5%26AdAware2007*. will not use Avast**)systemworks



Avira AntiVir get it here



http://www.download.com/Avira-AntiVir-Pe...

No comments:

Post a Comment