Friday, August 20, 2010

Is Avg free a good antivirus? does it put viruses in my computer?

i have eset internet security and it tells me that avg created some viruses, is that ture?



Is Avg free a good antivirus? does it put viruses in my computer?virus protection



Don't use eset internet security and AVG together!!! It will cause conflicts, which it looks like it already has...



Eset internet security is VERY good, much better than AVG, so stick with it.



Is Avg free a good antivirus? does it put viruses in my computer?agv



AVG is not so good as far as todays worlds threats considered . U should use NOrton 2007 or Mcafee latest version-both of them are very good and capable enough to provide u fullproof security



all the best
I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following link. http://www.computeractive.co.uk/... On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps.
I love AVG Free. I am PC tech and swear by it. I know most of my peers do as well. It def. does not give you viruses. As long as you downloaded it from the real AVG website, you should be all set. The creator is Grisoft in case you want to double check.
no it's not.. eset just want you to uninstall avg.....



so that you will not be using it... some anti virus programs do this..
If your ISP has installed an antivirus you should either drop AVG or the one installed by your ISP. Never have but one antivirus running in the background. They will definitely conflict and cause problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment