Friday, August 20, 2010

I have norton 2007 is any antivirus that is free really better than norton 2007?

i want to know because norton slows my pc a little and want to know if there are any free ones that are better than norton like better detection, lighter on scans and faster updates something like that



if anyone could help me i would appreciate it otherwise i'll keep norton av on my pc



I have norton 2007 is any antivirus that is free really better than norton 2007?symatec



anythin is better than norton imo ... somthing free is the way to go and paying for antivirus is false security ..



I have norton 2007 is any antivirus that is free really better than norton 2007?vista



Try this http://www.avast.com/index.html
I use AVG Free (free.grisoft.com) to remove viruses for my clients. They usually have Norton or McAfee and I'll use the AVG to remove viruses that Norton or McAfee missed.



AVG is fast and free. I would recommend it anyday over Norton. Keep in mind that *ALL* antivirus software suffers from the same fatal flaw. They are all reactive software. In other words, if a virus comes out tomorrow and new virus definitions haven't been released, then no antivirus software will catch the new virus. So, it boils down to which antivirus company updates the most against new viruses. AVG updates every day...you can't get better than that.
yeah AVG Free Edition is totally better than norton. and it won't slow down your pc like norton or McAfee
Yeah pretty much Norton totally slows down your PC and its im sorry but ****...I'd recomend AVG or Avast..I use Avast with AdAware and my PC runs perfectly fine...Im very hapy with it

No comments:

Post a Comment