Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I update AVG Antivirus 7.5 Free on a computer without internet access?

I downloaded the update file (u7iavi1278la.bin) from Majorgeeks.com. I'm trying to install the updates on another computer which currently has no internet access. How do I do this?



How do I update AVG Antivirus 7.5 Free on a computer without internet access?spyware removal



You can't



How do I update AVG Antivirus 7.5 Free on a computer without internet access?virus protection software



Use a computer that does have internet access and copy all required files to portable media, such as a USB stick.
Need to have a friend with internet download it onto a disk
you don't need it if you are not on the Internet !
open up the avg control center, select the update manager, click properties, then un check ''do not ask for source'' run the updater, and choose from file, navigate to your file and boom
personally don't worry about it till you get ur Internet back.
you could try to hardwire it to an internet capable computer (or the one that has avg on it) and try to transfer it to the computer without internet.



i've done it with music before.

No comments:

Post a Comment