Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi Community,from where can I get free-Nokia 6600 mobile antivirus.My phone is infected with CommWar

My mobile has got infected with commwariror virus.I use Nokia 6600 mobile phone and it keeps sending anonymous MMS to the numbers from my phone book and more over it sends this virus to other phones using bluetooth, even when bluetooth is switched off.Please guide me to some website from where i can download the antivirus for symbian phone -Nokia 6600.



Thanks in Advance.



Hi Community,from where can I get free-Nokia 6600 mobile antivirus.My phone is infected with CommWarrior Virusfree spyware remobal



I have anti CamWarrior, just send me and IM im Yahoo Messenger or mail me @ roozbeh.sharafi@gmail.com



Hi Community,from where can I get free-Nokia 6600 mobile antivirus.My phone is infected with CommWarrior Viruskawasaki



can anyone send me a sample of commwarrior virus? i need it for my project. im developing an anti-virus software. pls send it to me my email is dux_iam@yahoo.com Report It


sent it to your nokia service centre. they should be the best people to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment