Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats are the best free spyware,registry cleaner,antivirus programs?

Looking for the highest rated free software for pc upkeep. Thanks.



Whats are the best free spyware,registry cleaner,antivirus programs?free adware remover



AVG has worked very well for me as far as anti-virus programs go. I've had no problems and the updates are fast but not extremely frequent. As far as registry cleaners go, CC cleaner also has worked very well. It clears out the registry where other programs have not. Both can be downloaded on their respected sites.



Whats are the best free spyware,registry cleaner,antivirus programs?internet security 2006



AVG 7.5 free edition, anti virus, from GRISOFT.



and; DEFENDER from Microsoft.



both are ''totally free''.



and work excellent.
avg is a great free anti virus or maybe adawar se thats good
I like Avast (avast.com) it works really well for me. I keep it on when I am dowloading something to make sure I don't get a virus, trojan or whatever nasty things are floating around cyberspace. Catches it everytime. Its also good for cleaning out any viruses that you might already have and not know about.



  • make a video smaller
  • cream for dry skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment