Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have a virus sitting in my AVG anitvirs free home version - antivirus Virus Vault?

can someone pl guide me how to get rid of this virus file sitting in vault..



I have a virus sitting in my AVG anitvirs free home version - antivirus Virus Vault?firewall



Order it to stand up and leave the place!



Well, just click 'Empty Virus Vault' and the virus will be automatically deleted permanently. It will no more sit in AVG virus vault.



I have a virus sitting in my AVG anitvirs free home version - antivirus Virus Vault?husqvarna



You already have a good answer...
''Computer Help''



For your questions about hardware, software, internet, general or for downloads



http://computerhelp-downloads.blogspot.c...
Easy as pie.....Double click the AVG icon in task bar. When it opens click ''virus Vault'' (upper right hand corner). Now go to the bottom of the display and click ''empty vault'' and that should do it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment