Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm Looking for a good antivirus that is free anyone help me out??????

I have tried every Antivirus as I see peopl telling you about grisoft AVG the worse one it deletes your infected file instead of cleaning it and your programmes get currupt and as for Norton and its so annoying and it disturbs you alot and frooz your computer and it also beomce virus some times I would say you should use MCafee or Pc Cillin.



I'm Looking for a good antivirus that is free anyone help me out??????spyware



grisoft AVG



I'm Looking for a good antivirus that is free anyone help me out??????virus scan



norton anti virus 2005
Security is such an important issue that you cannot ignore. these days new viruses are coming everyday, if you want to risk the data in ur computer just because you don't want to spend money on a program then you will probably find plenty but useless.



I would say NORTON and only norton for PC protection, even if you had to spend money on it you will assure that your computer is highly protected.
AVG Free Edition. www.download.com. Is clearly one of the best out there according to popular tech sites.
try norton
Vitamin C is good, no colds or viruses



  • quality controlled
  • cream for dry skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment